The wine property called Château de l'Aujardière is being the belongings of the Lebrin Family since 1850.
At the very beginning, the property looked quite large with its
surrounding wall, its own chapel, a family cemetery and a wide
tree-lined centre aisle which started from the road of La boissière du
Doré to finish at the domain. Formerly the main house was higher and
wider. It was surrounded with moats.